In 2013, more than 27,500 processing and packaging professionals experienced the excitement of PACK EXPO Las Vegas. Having seen innovations in action from 1,750 exhibitors, evaluated their options and discovered technologies they didn’t know existed, PACK EXPO attendees from every CPG industry are now:
- Launching new products
- Refreshing brands
- Running lines faster and more efficiently
- Attaining higher safety standards
- Achieving sustainability goals
- Cementing relationships with new business contacts
For 2015, save the date for another record-breaking show and three very productive days at PACK EXPO Las Vegas
More exhibitors. More exhibit space. More solutions.
PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2011 is breaking records and expanding to deliver the largest and most comprehensive packaging and processing trade show experience in North America this year. The trade show, produced by PMMI, will be at the Las Vegas (Nevada) Convention Center Sept. 26–28, 2011.
With two months left before the show floor opens, PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2011 is outpacing the 2009 Las Vegas show in every category. More than 1,600 exhibitors will be on site, and exhibit space has grown to more than 600,000 net square feet.
Special exhibit pavilions, including The Brand Zone, The Processing Zone, The Pharmaceutical Pavilion and The Reusable Packaging Pavilion, are sold out and jam-packed with exciting and innovative exhibits.
"We're excited about the way PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2011 is shaping up," says PMMI President & CEO Charles D. Yuska. "The Las Vegas show has grown considerably over the past 15-plus years, and now it has more to offer than ever. This year, we're presenting a number of special features, many of them brand new."
PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2011 attendees will enjoy a new standard for trade shows with these features (and more):
- The opportunity to connect with more than 1,600 world-class suppliers and 25,000 colleagues — PACK EXPO Las Vegas is the largest packaging and processing trade show in North America this year
- Total systems solutions for precisely integrated production lines
- Cutting-edge technologies to apply in all vertical markets
- An enhanced conference program presented by key industry players
- Dedicated industry pavilions for confectionery, processing, reusable packaging, and pharmaceutical, and an expanded Brand Zone with materials that shape winning brands
- Market-specific lounges for networking and education on the show floor: The Candy Bar, The Baking/Snack Break and the Rx Lounge
- The premiere of the PACK EXPO Leadership Lecture series, with Gen. Colin Powell, former U.S. Secretary of State, National Security Advisor and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, on "Diplomacy: Persuasion, Trust & Values"
- The future of retailing and packaging, as envisioned by Clemson University
- Material ConneXion's display of the newest packaging materials available
- The Showcase of Packaging Innovations — 300 award-winning packages bound to inspire.
- The Sixth annual PACK EXPO Selects Competition (Remember to cast your vote!)