The Global Mobile Awards 2014
The Global Mobile Awards, the mobile world’s most distinguished and sought after awards, are once again open for entry.
Established over 19 years of astonishing mobile industry growth, the GSMA’s awards continue to evolve reflecting the most relevant, topical and significant areas of mobile evolution. From devices to applications, technology and services, these awards are first and foremost about showcasing the continued growth in value and benefits that mobility brings to users, to industries, to businesses, communities and economies.
Make your plans now to attend Mobile World Congress 2012,
where we are Redefining Mobile!
Far more than a mere communication device, mobiles now serve as our books, health monitors, payment transfer devices, social connectors and tour guides. Mobile technology is embedded in our cars, homes, appliances, governments and utilities. Mobile is enhancing and expanding education and thus, transforming the world. Mobile World Congress 2012 will celebrate the current state of mobile and offer a glimpse into where mobile has the potential to go next.
Depending on the pass you select, you can participate in the many components that make up Mobile World Congress:
- A world-class thought-leadership conference featuring visionary keynotes and panel discussions
- A cutting-edge product and technology exhibition featuring 1,400 exhibitors
- The world’s best venue for seeking industry opportunities, making deals, and networking
- App Planet, the Centre of the Mobile Apps Universe
- The Global Mobile Awards programme, where we recognize innovations and advancement in the industry
- and our newest programme, mPowered Brands, where global marketers and agencies increase knowledge of mobile marketing and immediate connect with mobile players to bring their visions to reality.
Mobile World Congress 2011 was by all accounts a record-breaking year:
- Highest-ever total attendance: more than 60,000
- Largest-ever senior-level audience: more than 58%
- Highest-ever number of CEOs in attendance: more than 3,000
- Largest-ever number of exhibitors: 1,400
- Largest-ever number of press: 2,900+ press members representing 1,500 media outlets
- Largest-ever gathering of Mobile App Developers: more than 12,000
Year over year, the GSMA Mobile World Congress attracts the largest number and highest-quality attendees of any event in the mobile industry. And true to our name, this is truly a global event: attendees came from 200 countries from around the world.