Premier security show for manufacturers to network with worldwide buyers
For the first time, Secutech moves to be held in March as 2014's first meeting point connecting with security manufacturers and global buyers
Fi-Asia (First in Asia) event attracts buyers to visit
Worldwide buyers used to source new products and technology from Asia instead of Europe and America. Fi-Asia event will encourage more buyers from all over the world to complete the first sourcing of the year at Secutech 2014 as well as highlighting manufacturers' newly-launched
Best platform for extending your business in fast-growing emerging economies
The global surveillance market is driven by emerging markets in the future. Secutech satisfies your needs to meet key buyers from emerging economies as 65% of 2013 international visitors came from emerging markets.
In 2013, significant growth for visitor number from emerging countries shows in three regions: Africa (32% growth), Latin America (21% growth) and Eastern Europe (26% growth).
The business platform for global security manufacturers to demonstrate corporate values
Secutech links the security channels and provides a unique platform for manufacturers to present their business value (R&D power, manufacturing management and long-term business supports with buyers) instead of only selling products.
1. Complete coverage of security supplying chain
• Positioned ae leading show of global security manufacturers, Secutech offers a complete security channel from key
components, finished products to integration and solutions.
• The world’s only event highlighting key components of electronic security devices – Composec
2. Diverse product lines focusing on security
• No 1. Digital/HD Surveillance Pavilion and Access Control Pavilion among Asian security shows
• No.1 IP Equipment Pavilion among international security shows
• 4 shows under one roof: Secutech, Composec, Fire & Safety, Info Security
3. Gather security manufacturers from all over the world
• Up to 83% of exhibitors are original manufacturers from all over the world
• 33% of exhibitors are from the countries outside of Taiwan to display their specified technology
4. Organizer’s professionalism in security
• Solid support from the processional security media, a&s Group
• Close relationship with Asian manufacturers and international security brands
• Designing ability of in-depth conference and educational events (144 sessions held in 2012)
• The word’s pilot contest, Secutech Excellence Award, demonstrates cameras and DVR/ NVRs onsite to help buyers learn
about product features/performances and acquire purchasing know-how.