The IFA exhibitor's guide provides advice and suggestions for exhibitors to help with IFA preparations.
From stand design and booth construction to personnel planning and sponsorship opportunities, this guide provides step by step information for a successful presentation.
A list of important dates and contacts also make it easier to keep track of all activities.
Exhibitor Guide (PDF, 8.3 MB)
*Available soon for IFA 2014*
Important Dates and Contacts (PDF, 3.6 MB)
IFA offers you a clear and simple structure. The seven segments feature the entire range of brands, products and innovations in all their diversity.
TVs • Blu-Ray • Home Cinema • Home Servers & Recorders
HiFi • Loudspeakers • Special: High Performance Audio
Large household appliances • Small electric domestic appliances • Build-in kitchen units • Electric domestic heating systems
Imaging • Photo • Video • MP3 • Computing • Games • Memory Solutions • Special: IFA iZone, IFA eLibrary
TV-Stations • Radio • Public Music & Video Areas • Professional Media
Telecommunication • Cable • Mobiles • Navigation • IP • Net Solutions • Aerials
Suppliers • Semiconductors • International Halls • Special: IFA TecWatch
Visitor Target Groups
from the consumer electronics, information and communication technology and home appliance industries
National and international trade visitors
with a special focus on industry professionals (buyers, retailers, wholesalers, installers, sales cooperatives)
National and international journalists and media representatives
IFA 2011 Statistics
- Order volume: more than 3.7 billion euros
- Rented display space (m²): 140,200 (+4%)
- Total no. of exhibitors: 1,441 (+1%)
- From... countries: 54
- Total no. of attendees: 239,518 (+1%)
- No. of trade visitors: 132.998 (+11%)
- No. of international trade visitors: 38,569 (+56%)
- From... countries: 114
- No. of media representatives: 6,189 (+2%)
- No. of international media representatives: 2,181 (+16%)
- From... countries: 89
- Cost of indoor space/ row stand, 2011 (EUR / m²): 177.00
- Frequency: annually