- Industrial design and compliance
- Tools for easy deployment, management, and replacement
- Network security based on open standards
- Integration of IT and industrial automation networks
- New Power over Ethernet (POE) capability provides power to end devices in an industrial environment.
They are specifically designed for harsh environmental conditions that exceed the specifications of most commercial switching products including IEEE 1613 and IEC 61850 compliance.
They can be configured and managed at the touch of a button using either an onboard GUI tool or the PC-based network assistant.
These switches help to ensure that only authorized users and traffic can access and traverse the network.
The series helps to ensure that the system will operate with other Ethernet-enabled devices and IP applications. It also facilitates integration between business office applications and industrial equipment.